Dr. Haack lives in Alexandria with his two children Alex and Amanda. (Carl, the dog) He has served on the Board of Directors for the American Orthodontic Society and is currently on the Board of Examiners.
Dr. Haack is a strong advocate of continuing education and has a passion for creating beautiful smiles with orthodontics for all ages. When he’s not at work he enjoys golfing, boating, paddle boarding and time with his kids.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science from the University of Minnesota
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Minnesota
Board Of Directors
- Board of Examiners American Orthodontic Society
- American Orthodontic Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Diplomate of the American Orthodontic Society
- Paul Harris Fellow – Rotary International
- Certificate of Advanced General Dentistry from the University of Minnesota
- Certificate in Postgraduate Esthetics
- Certificate in Straight wire Orthodontics